- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Note: All Internships are designed with the intern in mind. Interns are required to have a learning plan with their supervisors
that aligns to the educational requirements from the educational institution and adheres to learning objectives.
Eligibility for Internship:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate college or university.
• Must be able to commit to a full semester, at least 20 hours per week (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
• Provide a resume and 300-word cover letter, indicating internship choice and reason to be accepted.
• Meeting the application submission deadline and including all required information.
• Must have acceptable Criminal Background check, and Negative Drug Screening
Ideal interns will demonstrate the following:
• Experience with, or able to learn, software
• Detail oriented administrative abilities and accurate data entry experience
• Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Desktop Publishing
• Discrete, trustworthy with strong business integrity and high degree of confidentiality
• Able to meet time-sensitive timeframes when necessary
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
• Professional and customer service-oriented demeanor, comfortable working with all levels of employees
• Motivated self-starter who can work independently and in team environment
• Excellent business phone etiquette
• Excellent editing, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
Please send resume’s to email@example.com
Revenue Generated Supports It's Getting Better All The Time! MHO nonprofit Dismiss
The days following a mental health crisis can be traumatic. Please help us provide outreach, connection to resources, check-ins, appointment reminders, and someone to talk to. Donate and Make Hope an Option Thank You!