- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
It’s Getting Better All The Time! Mental Health Outreach Inc. is a Christian Faith Based Organization. Staff are carefully selected based on their education, credentials, experience, ability, capability, recommendations, professional and ethical conduct, and personal demeanor. Special consideration is also given to applicants with demonstrated dedication to their profession, and commitment to those we serve.
Our staff must be capable of providing their services irrespective of the social, economic, religious or racial status of those served. All staff of this organization are expected to abide by the highest standards of conduct and ethics in conducting business.
We adhere to all applicable laws and regulations and expect that all staff perform their jobs in accordance with the letter, spirit and intent of all laws. It is expected that all directors, offices, employees, and contractors refrain from any illegal, dishonest, and unethical conduct.
Unpaid Internship Program
Clinical Internship Overview
The intern will learn at one of our clinical internship sites either in MD or DC under the direct supervision of a clinical intern supervisor, that is licensed and eligible to provide clinical supervision. The clinical intern supports the clinical team in terms of service deliver and other
functions and responsibilities. This participant will obtain real-world experience in direct and indirect service models compliant to the interns’ professional board and/or educational institutional requirements.
All clinical interns must provide documentation of professional board and/or educational internship
requirements prior to on-boarding as an intern. Our clinical internship program
includes individuals seeking social work, Human Services and peer recovery internships.
Eligibility for Internship:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate college or university.
• Must be able to commit to a full semester, at least 20 hours per week (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
• Provide a resume and 300-word cover letter, indicating internship choice and reason to be accepted.
• Must have acceptable Criminal Background check, and Negative Drug Screening
Ideal interns will demonstrate the following:
• Detail oriented administrative abilities and accurate data entry experience
• Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Desktop Publishing
• Discrete, trustworthy with strong business integrity and high degree of confidentiality
• Able to meet time-sensitive timeframes when necessary
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
• Professional and customer service-oriented demeanor, comfortable working with all levels of employees
• Motivated self-starter who can work independently and in team environment
• Excellent business phone etiquette
• Excellent editing, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Revenue Generated Supports It's Getting Better All The Time! MHO nonprofit Dismiss