- Learners will understand the role of prayer and faith in living with a mental illness
- Learners will explain what behavioral health is, the prevalence of mental illness, and how it impacts daily life.
- Learners will dispel some common myths about mental illness
- Learners will learn commonly used and misused mental health terminology
- Learn practical strategies
- Learners will explore facts and data of some common mental health illnesses
- Learners will understand what psychotropic medications are.
- Describe what a mental health crisis is
- Recognize the signs that a person is experiencing a mental health crisis
- Understand when to seek professional help
- Understand the Bible and Mental Health
Date: May 20, 2023 Start at 09:00 AM
Location: Zoom and On Site